The popular Stingray was originally produced by Uwh garage gear-heads SBE in 2009, designed by Liam, modeled by Nick and marketed by Ben. This is the most recent version, with the following features...
- Original thermo-plastic material
- Additional and much higher quality fibreglass reinforcing than the first versions for extra strength
- Thickened handle for a further increase in strength and better comfort
- Original grippy textures for high performance puck control and passing
- Improved UV resistance, plastic keeps it's white far longer (still keep it out of the sun, though!)
- Sold as a pair, one white, one black